Tuesday

Sex!

Haven't been online for what, ages now. Well, okay, it's only been five days since the last time I was on the internet to check for emails, but still, ages. My mysterious absence has undoubtedly gone unnoticed by the visitors of this blog, but - not that I'm going to regale my readers (both of them) with hilarious tales from my glamorous life - I feel the strange compulsion to update my abandoned journal all the same.

A couple nights ago I was working the late shift at the video store. Just another dull evening with very few customers and I was thinking: how are these slow evenings ever gonna cover my wages? Well, as it turns out they didn't; I was sent packing the next day. That's unfortunate, but who cares really - I've had immoral and unashamed sex last night!* Read on.

So, I was watching Days of Wine and Roses with my roommate Lisa (bless), her latest fling and a girl with whom I wasn't acquainted, an indie-looking economy major. Lisa and her fling were busy drinking, ironically, and making out non-stop, and the economy major and I began discussing Rimbaud's A Season in Hell to establish ourselves as culturally refined folks, when out of the blue she said I looked handsome. Which is, my usual haughtiness aside, the correct evaluation. Shut it.

Quickly quieting an euphoric smile into something slightly more composed, I calmly returned the compliment by saying she's not bad looking herself. Anyway, yadda-yadda-yadda, soon after we were nerdily copulating for the fun of it.

Anyhow, I've had easily attainable sex without strings attached last night. I thought you should know.

Are you stil here? Meh. You probably stopped reading this entry after the bragging about my sex-life became unsettling. I'm so lonely. But if for some reason you haven't...thank you. You are wonderful.


*not tacky